Caring for your jewelry
- The chemicals used can darken your jewellery. Finish your hair and makeup before putting on your jewelry.
- Taking off your jewelry while swimming or getting shower will prevent tarnishing and wear.
- Remove your jewelry before starting physical exercise and household chores. Sweating can damage your jewelry.
- Your jewelry should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Avoiding extremely hot and humid environments will extend their lifespan.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Half a lemon or dish soap
1) Add warm water to one bowl and room temperature to the other. We will use one for cleaning and the other for rinsing.
2) Add lemon juice or dishwashing liquid to your bowl of warm water.
3) Put your jewelry in your bowl of warm water. Brush in water for 30-60 seconds with a soft toothbrush.
4) Take off your jewelry and put it in warm water to rinse.
5) After waiting for 15-20 seconds, take it out and dry it with a paper towel.
6) You can use the hair dryer in cold-warm mode to dry your jewelry better.
7) Polish your jewelry with your jewelry polishing cloth.
8) Admire your clean and shiny jewellery.
All jewelry requires care and attention, use a quality jewelry polishing cloth suitable for bronze, silver and gold jewelry to keep your jewelry looking shiny and great.